Σχετικά με εμάς
Career Prospects of Aircraft Technicians
According to official Boeing research published in its annual report entitled "Pilot and Technician Outlook 2021-2040" at least 626,000 new jobs will be created in the aircraft mechanic sector over the next 20 years, according to Boeing's official research in its annual report entitled "Pilot and Technician Outlook 2021-2040".
Project of Patras Aviation Training Programs/Training of Aircraft Engineers in Patras
Since 2015, the aviation services company Hellenic Aerospace Hub, based in Patras, has been successfully operating in the region of Western Greece, with the innovative region training program "Patras Aviation Training Programs", providing the opportunity for the residents of the region and especially the young people to have access to aviation knowledge and acquire the necessary certificates that will give them the opportunity to work as aircraft engineers/electronic engineers.
HELLENIC AEROSPACE HUB in cooperation with the international renowned educational organizations
This activity is innovative, as for the first time we have a permanent installation and support of certified aviation training in the third largest city in Greece, which has one of the largest student communities in Europe and two airports on its outskirts.
- To meet the growing supply of jobs in aircraft maintenance (more than 130,000 new technicians across Europe)
- To offer all young people, and not only them, the opportunity to become skilled aeronautical technicians and to be directly employed through our partnerships.
- Innovation: Dedication to the cutting edge of aviation technology and engineering developments.
- Career development: The Academy helps our graduates to secure immediate career progression.
- Continuous Evolution: Our academy provides courses and presentations with new changes in technology always with the aim of lifelong learning in aircraft engineering.
Meet our team
Όλοι οι καθηγητές της HELLENIC AEROSPACE είναι άριστα καταρτισμένοι στο αντικείμενό τους.
Founder, Commercial Pilot, Flight Instructor (FI, FII, IRI, SFI), Hellenic Air Force Major (rtd)
EASA Part 66 B2 Instructor, Commercial Pilot